The following spaces can be reserved for events.
- The Lobby: first floor area near the circulation and reference desks. Perfect for a larger event, such as Edible Books.
- The Vestibule: glass outer area. Ideal location to have a bake sale, set up a donation box, juggle, or display art!
- The Porch is a great space to reserve for outdoor events. Since it's covered, it stays shaded on a sunny day and dry on a rainy one.
To ensure that these spaces are available, please submit a reservation through the Astra Request Event tool.
- If no one is using the space, it may be freely used by all library patrons
- You will need to leave if someone with a reservation arrives
- Access is on a first-come, first-serve basis
- Stop by the Circulation Desk to find out space availability.
Food and drink are allowed in the library, but please clean up after yourself before you leave! Recycle and dispose of all waste properly. Report all spills immediately to the Circulation Desk.
Accountability: The person who makes the reservation is responsible for the timely removal of all display and event items.