Course Reserves are fully searchable in the JKM Library's online catalog. Either click on the name of your course, or search for a book or professor to see if what you need is available.
To check out course reserves, visit the Circulation Desk. In order to access these materials you will need:
- to present a valid Chatham University ID or photo ID
- your instructor's last name
- the title of the item you'd like to borrow
Depending on what your professor chose, you may be able to check out the item for:
- 2 hours - to be used in the library only
- 4 hours - can leave the library
- 24 hours - can leave the library
For more details on loan time, renewals, late fines, and replacement charges, see our Borrowing Policies for Chatham Community guide and select your patron type.