Eleven individual study rooms are located on the 2nd floor and in the basement of the library.
How to check out a key:
- A valid Chatham ID must be presented in order to check out a key.
- Keys are checked out for 4 hours with the option of one renewal for an additional 4 hours if no one is waiting.
Individual study room policies:
- Keys will be checked out on a first-come, first-serve basis. No reservations necessary!
- Individual study room keys may not leave the library. Leave your room key at the Circulation Desk if you leave the library during the time you're using a room. You'll need to show us your Chatham ID in order to get the key back.
- Food and drink are allowed in the study rooms, but please clean up after yourself before you leave! Recycle and dispose of all waste properly. Report all spills immediately to the Circulation Desk.
Accountability: If the key is lost, the patron will be responsible for a $125.00 key replacement fee.