Use the permanent links or permalinks in EBSCO databases to effectively link from within a Brightspace Course
In the library's EBSCOhost databases:
1. Click on the article title to enter the full record.
2. On the left side of the screen, click on the Permalink icon.
3. Cut and paste the address appearing above the article title into your Brightspace Course.
For Ovid databases:
1. From the result list, click on the article title to enter the full record.
2. Click on the E-mail jumpstart link above the article.
3. E-mail the link to yourself, then cut and paste the link into your Brightspace course.
For other databases not falling under the previous categories, you should first look for any type of link provided through a "Share" or "Embed" option. The link provided will likely need the following prefix attached